I am a web developer with over 4 years of experience. I've worked on both frontend and backend projects, but most of my time, I had a role of frontend developer. My work experience includes working in teams but also on solo projects. Through my career, I had an opportunity to work on several different jobs which strengthened my developer skills.
I have a bachelor's degree in Information Technology from University of Rijeka, but I like calling myself a self taught developer.
- Jul 2022 - Present
In this job, I've fine-tuned my skills. Besides doing "my own job", I also participated in solving other's problems. This includes helping with UI/UX, devops, and backend tasks.
- Working on large-scale, multilingual enterprise applications
- Learning from senior developers with over 10 years of experience
- Improving company's internal npm packages
- Making crucial decisions in project architecture
- Reviewing code and tutoring less experienced colleagues
- Writing tests
- Oct 2020 - Dec 2021
A project which I worked on with some PhD students and professors from University of Rijeka.
- Working in a team of six people
- Building a BI dashboard with React
- Creating interactive graphs for large amounts of data
IT Support Technician
@ Lord d.o.o.
- Feb 2021 - Dec 2021
This was not a developer type of job, but it taught me some valuable lessons and gave me skills that made me a better developer.
- Maintenance of computer network and systems
- Communication with non-technical team members
- Helping company's employees with various tasks
Co-Founder and Web Developer
@ Mercury Digital
- Feb 2020 - Jun 2022
While I was still a student, I decided to start my own company alongside my friend. It started as a dream of building a large development agency but it ended up as the most valuable education in my career.
- Frontend and backend development
- Communication with clients
- Building projects from the ground up
- Modest but valuable experience in digital marketing, design and sales
Skills and technologies